Damask and silk satin chasuble
Damask and silk satin chasuble (art. 10128). A complete set includes : a stole, a maniple, a burse and a chalice veil. We can realize other paraments made of the same materials (dalmatics, copes…)
- – main material : silk damask
- – orphreys : silk satin
- – lining : cotton satin (can also be in silk taffeta)
- – liturgical gold or silver braid and fringes, french production
Materials and colours
– silk damask :
– orphreys : silk satin :
– lining : cotton satin 100% :
– liturgical gold braid and fringes :
– styles : this chasuble is sewn according to the “B” style. It can also be made up according to the “F” or “R” style.
– embroidery : can be made according to your wishes.
For more information please contact us :